Mom2Mom Global Fundraising Manager
Mom2Mom Global, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing breastfeeding peer support, education, and advocacy to military families, seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Development Manager. The annual operating budget for Mom2Mom Global is approximately $10,000. This is a volunteer position, as are all leadership positions within Mom2Mom Global, in keeping with our commitment to keep overhead costs as low as possible. Mom2Mom Global is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusivity, and welcomes candidates from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement an annual fundraising plan to meet budget goals
• Plan and implement a direct mail program for seasonal appeals
• Manage major donor program by working with the board and program staff to identify and cultivate major donor prospects
• Plan and coordinate a series of fundraising events/campaigns
• Participate in the annual budget development process
• Manage all aspects of e-commerce, including sales site management and order fulfillment
• Work collaboratively to promote the goals and objectives of the organization
The Fundraising Manager works under the broad direction of the Finance Director, collaborating with other Global Board members, and with a significant portion of work performed independently.
Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be proficient in research and possess the ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals. Qualified candidates must be highly organized with the ability to implement systems and follow-up processes, be able to effectively work under pressure, use independent judgment, and produce a quality work product within tight time constraints. The candidate should be innovative and have a creative approach to generating funds for the organization.
Previous experience will demonstrate the ability to secure funding from various sources and successful online fundraising. Previous financial or nonprofit experience and military affiliation (DOD ID-Cardholder) preferred.
To apply, please submit resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org